Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: The Parkette in Lexington

  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    The Parkette in Lexington

    Beast and I ate there yesterday. Best onion rings I've ever had and I've had a lot of them. Chicken fried in lard was amazing.

    Welcome to The Parkette

    Going to be featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives sometime in the next few months.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Parkette in Lexington

    I can't wait to go back and get the poor boy. Don't forget the strawberry pie was very good, crust could use a little work but not bad. Looking on the site looks like we need to hit J.J. McBrewster's next time for some bbq goat and mutton.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Parkette in Lexington

    Quote Originally Posted by NotSoSilentBob View Post
    Beast and I ate there yesterday. Best onion rings I've ever had and I've had a lot of them. Chicken fried in lard was amazing.

    Welcome to The Parkette

    Going to be featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives sometime in the next few months.

    You guys get around. I saw you in Gate City at the redlights next to the middle school pulling your boat on Saturday. I was pulling my mower turning in to go accross by the post office.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Parkette in Lexington

    That would have been Friday.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Parkette in Lexington

    Quote Originally Posted by NotSoSilentBob View Post
    That would have been Friday.

    Oh. I get my days mixed up a lot.

    Do any good Friday?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Parkette in Lexington

    The Parkette is delicious

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •